Sarcasm is a body’s natural defense against stupidity.(via psych-facts)
if every one of my followers did this, we could give more than 85 meals to less-fortunate animals. for free.
AH HHA ITS BACK YES PLEASE IT TAKES A SECOND OF YOUR TIME AND A LIFE OF AN ANIMAL
1. Coconut oil is an astounding hair conditioner. Solid versions sold at grocery stores make for a great repair treatment.
2. Flavacol is a seasoning for popcorn that is dirt cheap online, and added to any normal bag of popcorn it will make it movie-theater quality.
3. If you rely on others to make you happy, you will never be happy. Happiness is something only you are responsible for.
4. Focus on the problem and more problems will arise. Focus on the solution and more solutions will become clear.
5. Mentally talking to yourself during tasks is actually a good way to keep yourself focused
6. When a price at Costco ends in $.97, it’s their clearance price and that’s the lowest it’ll ever go.
I’m a paradox. I want to be happy, but I think of things that make me sad. I’m lazy, yet I’m ambitious. I don’t like myself, but I also love who I am. I say I don’t care, but I really do. I crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. I’m a conflicted contradiction. If I can’t figure myself out, there’s no way anyone else has.(via endable)
I’m at the grocery store with my grandparents and my grandpa has wandered away and now my grandma is going up every isle yelling his name and im hiding behind a cookie display cuz i dont want anyone to know im with the crazy woman screaming dick at the top of her lungs